Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Aerobatic contest Wilson, NC and fundraiser for SSgt Luke Van Dorston


Tomorrow I get tested, poked and prodded in many different ways.  One of the good things about the clinical trial is that I will be monitored very precisely.  Establishing a baseline of heart, liver, blood, swallowing and more will help determine the effects of the drug cocktail.  Carboplatin and paclitaxil have been used for decades lapatinib is the relative newcomer only used on people since about 2007.  The trail is not about experimental drugs as much as it is about the specific cocktail and using it against head and neck squamous cell in conjunction with transoral surgery and radiation. 
  So what do you do on the weekend before you sit in chair #36? 

IAC 19 has a contest at the Wilson Industrial Airport.  One of my good friends and I competed last year. 


  I also want to go to the fundraiser for a fellow combat controller who has been stricken with cancer.  http://combatcontrolnet.blogspot.com/2013/04/ssgt-luke-van-dorston-fundraiser.html  It puts it into perspective; I am a relatively old dude and my kids are grown.  It would be cool to do either or both.  I would like to ride my motorcycle but I think my mom and my wife will gang up on me if I tried.  It is great to be loved on by these two beautiful women.  I am totally blessed. 
  Z told me to change the settings so y'all should be able to post comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment