Saturday, April 20, 2013

Livestrong helps

Livestrong is the organization that Lance Armstrong founded.  Despite his later decisions it is a great organization.  They set up referrals to other organizations specific to your needs.  They referred me to the patient advocate foundation. 
   This organization helps with resources and dealing with insurance, social security, housing and other items.  The dentist recommended a cleaning before starting treatment and increasing the frequency of cleanings to every 3 months.  The dental plan I have is not going to do that without a fight.  I will fight but in the meantime the patient advocate suggested several workable solutions.  I am going to the local dental school to get a cleaning.  I probably would have never considered that option.
  I will continue to cheer the helping organizations in further posts.  In the spirit of living strong my son and I are going to ride motorcycles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment