Friday, May 17, 2013

Funny as cancer‏

Round two. My good friend gave me a ride in her awesome sports car. We spent all day at the hospital. The affects are cumulative. The reason why they want to limit heavy metals is they are poison if ingested. They keep the cells from: repairing feeding and or replicating. Eucerin is an ointment that helps the skin heal. It is white in color.  My daughter call it my war paint. I think when my face is covered in white that I look like a clown. Fortunately my experience as a jester and fool lets me feel right at home. Some of these fun side effects include acne . It seems like you can feel it come out. It feels like fire ants.
  We were on an exercise in Panama. low crawling towards the objective . When all of a sudden a man went running by ripping his clothes off. One of our teammates low crawled into a pile of fire ants. It was funny but he was in great pain. The war paint makes it less painful and repairs your skin.
  It seems as if the chemo side effects are like someone took meth and removed the getting high part and just kept the physical side effects. I was thinking it would be a great advertising program to advertise cleaning products as in doors by message takes all over say vacuum cleaners toothbrushes or things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment