Friday, May 17, 2013

Don't waste a breath

You shouldn't waste the experience of cancer or any experince life hands you. When you are in a spin,  or on fire, or underwater with no air being tossed to and fro in the waves, or jumping out airplanes and blowing things up. Taste all that the experience has to offer without forgeting that you have the rest of your life to perform your emergency actions...that may only be a few seconds. Who ya!

  Life is meant to relish and embrace.

 One should not miss out on the religious experiences of life.  I spent much of my life engaging in somewhat hazardous activities that required focused concentration.  Living in the moment has been described as Zen. 

I am in some pain. I have a lot of drugs going through my system. This is vivid experience.  You only really get to know someone when you get to see them sweat or bleed.  I am getting to know myself better.

I have been dictating to my tablet . I imagine that Google is perfecting the voice recognition of me to sell to me. That thing is from God.  Reflections of man's brilliance reflect God's brilliance becuase we are made in His image.  How we use those gifts is often up to us.
 

1 comment:

  1. I know what your going through brother. I've been a club member with Pancreatic cancer over 6 years after surgery, radiation, and still on chemo. It sounds like you have the right attitude in your quest to fight this battle. Always have faith in God, family, friends, and all the health providers that will help you in your healing. With all the survival training you've encountered, you will know how to cope and survive this. I'm still a fighting survivor! VS

    ReplyDelete