Monday, December 23, 2013

Happy happy joy joy

Sometimes I think this blog is nothing but me complaining about life when life is AWESOME. I woke up…quit whining. Counting my blessings is a good exercise. During the weekend I was able to work in the yard because it was in the 70s…in December! My good friend came over and helped me clear some trees…it is great to have friends. We had a few beers. Beer is good.
We called another comrade and caught up. He has changed careers and is very excited. It is great to have friends, especially enthusiastic adventuresome people. I was able to spend time at the club sharing my knowledge. It is cool to be able to share the joy of aviation with others even if only on the ground. My dog came with me. I wish I was the person my dog thinks I am.
My wife still puts up with me. I am completely blessed with a beautiful God fearing woman who loves me. Words can not express the depth of my love.
I was able to see my son this week. He brightens my day and inspires me. During the week we had dinner with my lovely daughter. She helped lead me to Christ. We are preparing to celebrate Christmas which is an amazing concept. The God of the universe loves us so much that he came to earth on a rescue mission.
I have an awesome life. Thank all of you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0V4TZAyd8I

No comments:

Post a Comment