Sunday, November 3, 2013

Rest and recovery

I am beginning to feel much better. Pain management is still an issue but I have been increasing the interval between doses. Food is starting to taste like food again. Thank God! Food is one of the great pleasures in life. For the last few months most everything tasted like cardboard and kerosene.
I am going to explore the requirements for returning to flight status. Until I am healthy and drug free there was not any incintive to finding out the steps. I long for the freedom of the air. I also really look forward to riding my motorcycle again. Much of my time lately has been watching youtube videos and I have found some very interesting subjects. I like history and the following is almost like a college course in American history. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x58MR-McptM

No comments:

Post a Comment