Sunday, September 22, 2013

radiation week 4

Effects of radiation as shown on my beard.

I am NOT thinking of radiation in terms of weeks but treatments. I have done 15 treatments out of total of 33 scheduled. The last few miles of A marathon are sometimes tough. Keeping the goal in mind makes it easier. Killing all the cancer is our goal.

My awesome friends and family help carry me through. My is wife is at the center of the whirlwind and fighting hard. God strengthens and sustains us. Please keep praying. Please pray for my wife, my children and my parents. I know this is tougher on them and it is on me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Hope you are doing well Ronney. I think about you often. Thank you for keeping us updated with the blog. We missed you at the 30th Reunion. They rented a house on Mission Bay and it was a great party! Even Andy Verger came, and John Occapenti (sp?) apologized to him, it was touching to see! You can go to HHS 30 Year Beach Bash on FB to see pictures. Hang in there friend. Debra Weatherington

    ReplyDelete