Saturday, June 22, 2013

Week Six and recovery

Week six was also very painful but it is over.   The sweat from Lapatanib is like toxic waste and causes an itchy rash.  The thunderstorms came and the power went out.  I did not feel any pain and slept soundly through the night.  The next morning, much to our horror, the entire area was covered in a scary rash.  We managed the results as best we could. 

I have an awesome wife!

That Monday we went in for our checkup.  The doctor was cool and let me slide on getting blood drawn through the mess.  So we will have better data next week. 

Not hammering my body with poison every day is helping the healing process.  It is great to go to bed and wake up better.  Sorry I did not give y'all an earlier update.  I hope to be able to function with out any pain medications soon.  I have an awesome wife!  We are sustained by prayer.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment