Saturday, June 1, 2013

Week four refelections

My faith and my marriage continue to grow. I am geting to spend a lot of time with my favorite person. 

Chemotherapy is painful. My major two brand(s) are heavy metal poisoning. The daily pills are a different kind of poison. My bones ache. Just this week the pain gremlins discovered knocking on my joints with a ball peen hammer would be fun. The hypersensitivity of my body makes all the itchy parts really itchy. My hair was supposed to fall out this week but it has not. I'm probably one of the few people that has more hair during chemo than I did before.
I am a vampire. The Sun will cause me to break out in hives. I have been doing a lot of sleeping. I am not sure if that isn't a self protection mechanism. Too much pain and I'm going to sleep.
http://tinyurl.com/muv2ulo mine is not that bad
Thanks for the prayers good thoughts, and all the help. I will write more when I am conscious more. Love y'all.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Brother... I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Willie I am good. I am in God's Hands and he Loves us.

      Delete